The Ultimate Salon Suite Renting Guide
Taking the leap from salon employee to independent suite renter? Looking for a new suite for the very first time? Or just curious if suite renting is the best next step for you?
Learn how to pick the top salon suites, understand rental agreements, negotiate rent, start off successfully, and so much more. Download our free guide now.
GlossGenius’s beauty business experts have put together proven tips collected from thousands of successful suite renters. Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in our guide:
Suite Renting Breakdown
So what exactly is suite renting? With the Ultimate Salon Suite Renting 101, learn about what it means to suite rent, how suite rent works, and everything else you need to start a salon business!
Commission vs. Booth Renting vs. Suite Renting Recommendations: Is suite renting actually right for you? Whether you’re a hairstylist, nail artist, barber, esthetician, lash artist, brow artist, color specialist, or other beauty professional, find out if salon suite renting is for you!
How to Rent a Suite and What to Keep in Mind
- Where should I go to a suite rent? Picking the perfect suite is a lot more than Googling “Salon Suite rental near me.” This eBook will run you through choosing the perfect location to maximize client retention and build your brand!
- What should I ask salons? What should be in our agreement? Find out everything that should be in a salon suite rental agreement!
- How much should I be willing to pay? View our data on the average suite rent for salons, salon start-up costs, and monthly salon expenses so you can make the best decision for your salon suite.
How to Negotiate Your Rent
- How to collect information on potential salon suites and what kind of information you should be looking for.
- Negotiating and Find Points of Weakness in your Salon Suite Rental Contract; check out our conversation templates to see how to most effectively negotiate for the rent that you deserve!
Running a Profitable Salon Business
- How do I start and grow my business? Learn everything you need to know about starting a salon business and how to make a beauty salon business plan.
- Finding and Managing Clients
- Deciding What Products and Services You Will Offer
- Making Sure You’re Making Money: Is owning a salon profitable? The honest answer is “not always,” but with our salon business plans and salon opening checklists, you’ll be prepared to tackle your expenses and make your salon business successful.
How to Set a Productive, Healthy Schedule
- How should I set my business hours? Work smart, not hard. Learn what times are the busiest, when your salon should be open, and how to determine what hours you should be in the suite!
- Should I block out personal time? Open your salon business and keep it running at a steady pace to avoid burnout.
- What else should I remember to set? Find out all of your booth renting responsibilities and what it means to run an independent salon. We will walk you through everything you need to keep track of when suite renting!
- Productivity Hacks: Making the Most of Your Time
How GlossGenius Can Help You
Learn about the ultimate all-in-one software for beauty professionals! When it comes to salon booking, client management, marketing, and more, GlossGenius offers everything you need to make running your salon business easy.